To educate and train free, independent people with a critical spirit, people who have a solid integral training that allows them to meet the challenges of a globalized world, creating within the school an adequate socio-affective framework.
To achieve a differential model of the “Humanitas” student and convert the institution into a reference point. Its purpose is to achieve the satisfaction of all members of the educational community through the development of its educational project and solid organizational structure, as well as to establish strategic policies that encourage the personal and professional development of its workers, while, at the same time, promote an open and participatory culture of excellence.
Humanitas Bilingual School is renowned for:
- 1. Its dynamic and innovative character at the forefront of the latest methodological trends.
- 2. The internationalization of its curriculum through the development of multilingual projects, alliances with foreign institutions, and the incorporation of international programmes.
- 3. The development of an educational project that promotes:
- A) Consideration and respect of the student as an individual whose educational and personal needs must be adequately met.
- B) Respect, tolerance, responsibility towards the group, the culture of effort and development of intellectual curiosity.
- C) Knowledge and self -respect through specific programmes that promote the acquisition of healthy habits.
- D) The promotion of traditional values of our western culture with an open and tolerant spirit.
- E) Development, both intellectual and emotional of Humanitas students, through tutorial action.
- F) The consciousness of belonging to a global world that requires respect for and knowledge of other cultures.
- G) The promotion of appropriate social habits of coexistence.
- 4. Its social commitment through the development of projects aiming to encourage sensitivity and raise awareness and involve them in the educational community.
- 5. Its responsibility towards the environment, developing policies designed to preserve the natural environment and the promotion of attitudes that favour achievement of these objectives among all the members of the educational community.
- 6. Its commitment to quality of education through the introduction and development of management systems focused on continuous improvement.